Inform Africa in collaboration with IMS is launching Arif Negari second round short video competition to award three films in the area of Media Literacy. Seeking for videos from 2-4 minutes in length in any genre, that explore the thematic area ‘Impact of Media content’.
The second competition theme is ‘Impact of Media content’. All submitted entries must establish a link to this theme. A story of how media content affects an individual’s daily life.
Entrants may create a piece of fiction or drama, a documentary, a community-service announcement or a music clip (be sure to adhere to copyright rules!). Submitted films can be animated or live-action – funny or serious.
- All films must be made specifically for Arif Negari’ video competition
- Each film(Vedio) must be between 2-4 min.
- Films may be in dialogue format or have no dialogue at all.
- Non-Amharic audio (and important on-screen text) must have Amharic or English subtitles.
- If you include any copyrighted or trademarked content, you must include recognition.
- Entries containing any unauthorized content will be disqualified.
- The video should be with High-definition(HD) quality
- The submission should include a poster and a short description of the video
Send your full name, phone number, a poster and a short description along with the video on Inform Africa’s telegram address @informafrica till April 27,2022.
If you have any questions, or are having trouble submitting your entry online, please contact us through 0930042578 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finalists and winners
Five finalists will be announced on this website and contacted by phone number. Please ensure you submit a valid phone number with your submission.
The entrants whose submissions best capture the theme – ‘Impact of Media content’: A story of how media content affects an individual’s daily life – and are considered the most engaging, imaginative and innovative in content and delivery, will be deemed the winner.
The winners will be announced at the first Media Literacy panel of Arif Negari, held on Friday, May 6,2022.
For the Amharic version click here.